On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 08:07:57PM +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
> Since version 9 or even 8 I like Potlatch more than JOSM because you can
> do many things very fast.  Nevertheless using Potlatch I destroy data
> unintentionally because undo does not work, or I'm too stupid to undo
> mistakes early enough or because Internet latency causes some strange
> results (mostly duplicated ways).
>
> People also seem to have trouble to join ways properly.  I often
> must connect Potlatch created ways.

Same here - i often find unconnected ways (crossing ways) with josm
where the original contributer used potlatch.

Are there number on how many edits happen with the different editors to
get the wrong edits into perspective?

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]             +49-171-2280134
        Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little