On Thu, June 5, 2008 09:27, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> include Serbia/Croatia. Hakan, if you read this then you might want to
> compare my Turkey extract with the one you use and check whether it's
> right.

Hi,

Since I'm using simple rectangular bounding boxes for both cyprus and
turkey, your data is bound to be more correct. In the case of cyprus, this
suffices, but my turkey extracts always include parts of the neighboring
countries.

Would you please send me the polygons you use for those two countries? I'd
like to verify them.

Regards,
Hakan

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering...