On Sun, 8 Jun 2008, Nick Whitelegg wrote:

> Same with me too, though I might have gone somewhere else if I'd known! Guess
> the lesson is to make sure you know what the others in your area are doing...

It is useful to have a wiki page for your area where people can state what
areas they are working on... of course it also helps if people actually
use it (only two people are using the Swansea wiki page, even though there
are more than two of us mapping Swansea) :(

  - Steve
    xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.nexusuk.org/