It looks like updates done by the script are not fully correct. Deleting results in an empty balloon and still existing node. However, after refreshing it is correct. When adding a bug, it disappears when I hit OK. However, at that moment the bug I added before appears. Thus I always miss the last one added, but see all others. (I'm using FF3.)

Besides that, it is very nice.

Steven

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schreef:
Hello

I just made a tiny tool for fun :
http://gpsrevolution.blogspot.com/2008/06/openstreetbugs-eng.html
That's not a big thing but I found it useful.
Feel free to use it.

Xav (french mapper).

Very Cool. Deleting doesn't seem to work properly and if you add a bug
when POI layer is disable you can enter details but it does not stick.

In terms of usage where is the list of bugs maintained and can it be
automatic split down into regions? There nothing like a bit of competition
to get local teams motivated ("my list has less bugs than yours...").

Since we have mailing lists for different countries, would that be a
suitable split?

How about changing the marker to be a bug outline :-)

Cheers,
Simon.