Op 26 jun 2008, om 00:55 heeft Richard Fairhurst het volgende
geschreven:

> Hi all,
>
> We've put together a press release with OSM (strictly speaking OSMF)'s
> reaction to Google Map Maker.
>
> You can get it in PDF or RTF format at:
> http://svn.openstreetmap.org/misc/pr_material/releases/
>
> The OSMF board is sending it to a few of the big tech blogs, but in
> true OSM fashion, we'd like to crowdsource the distribution. After
> all, the OSM community has had amazing success in getting publicity
> recently.
>
> So please do:
>
> - download the release
> - translate it into your language
> - add any useful local statistics (e.g. 1000 roads in Nether Yvebosch
> mapped by one man)
> - add your contact details, if you're happy to be a media spokesperson
> - and send it to media who you think may appreciate it!

Hi Richard,

I translated the release into Dutch. It's being scrutinized by my
Dutch peers today, and I hope we'll be able to send it out to the
Dutch press later today.

For those who can read Dutch, the draft is here:
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/WikiProject_Netherlands/PressRelease#Google_Maps_.22zit_ernaast.22_met_bewerkbare_kaart

Take care,

Martijn
--