El Jueves, 26 de Junio de 2008, Dermot McNally escribió:
> > I'm wondering how many of the non-irish, non-british speakers for SotM08
> > will bring a flag from their country.
>
> So why don't we get to have flags? No fair.

'Cause nobody brought an union jack to Manchester last year :-P

Seriously now: I expect an union jack and an Irish flag to be there, I'm just
saying that non-irish, non-union flags are more "critical", as there will be
less people from abroad.

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

MSN:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]