After I signed up for SOTM, I received an email on the 6th of May saying:

"You will receive a further email soon providing details of how to pay
your registration fee."

It is now the 29th of June and I have not yet received this email, nor
have I received a reply to two further "Ahem? I'd like to give you
money" emails I sent to the person who the original came from.

I don't want to embarrass anyone in public, but I am beginning to be
concerned that I'm not actually properly registered. Having booked
flights and accommodation, that would be somewhat disappointing.

Anyone know what's going on?

Gerv