On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 3:35 AM, Lauri Hahne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> - We have questions such as "how can I turn this way into a bridge" or
> "how can I create a "bridge-way" at #osm once in a while.

This has come up before, in different ways each time. I know started
thinking that any editor would first let you choose the type, and then
let you draw it, like in Google Map Maker. But since we had the
segments untagged in the beginning I think the easiest path was to add
tagging after you draw.

It's not bothering me anymore but it was in the beginning, and Googles
tool made me go "aaah!". (Then "damn this is slower, but snazier, than
OSM").

--
/emj