One way would be to check the history of a few of the "moved" nodes
using the data layer on the www.openstreetmap.org map. Zoom in, select
the data layer... wait... choose a way that looks moved and view the
details for it, select one of the nodes, and view the history for the
node. If there is only one entry and it says edited by AND, then it
hasn't been changed.

I just did this for a few nodes for roads that look off as you
describe, and it looks like they haven't been edited since they were
created by the AND import.
You might want to check it on a few more in more places.