El Domingo, 6 de Julio de 2008, Etienne escribió:
> Oh, and did we tell you? there is now a BBQ at the hotel on the Saturday
> evening included in your registration fee.

OMGOSMBBQ!!1!

> The food is courtesy of our sponsors, the drinks and the craic will be down
> to you ;-)

In that case, I'll be packing up a couple of bottles of spanish red
wine... ;-)

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.24-1-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.9, and PHP
5.2.6-1 generating this signature.
Uptime: 22:54:05 up 28 days,  6:41,  2 users,  load average: 0.13, 0.28, 0.70