Frederik Ramm wrote:
> I've never been a friend of that voting business but it seems to get
> more absurd every day. Is it perhaps time now to have a vote on
> abolishing votes altogehter - or should we continue to let people vote
> on whatever they like and ignore the results?

Do you have a better suggestion?

I like Andy Allan's modifications to the Key:crossing page, suggesting
that it be used for documenting current usage, with renderers working
from that.  So all you have to do to add a key or value is to use it.
It's unfortunate that current usage is so hard to find, particularly
outside of Europe...

-Alex Mauer "hawke"