Hi,

In case you don't know Mantigue, it's a small island off the coast of
Camiguin, which is off the coast of Mindanao, which is part of the
Philippines. Did I mention Mantigue is small? Well, it is really small, but
nevertheless there are a few very nice people living there, it has a small
church and a basketball place.
It wasn't there in openstreetmap so I thought I put it in. I created a
closed way with tags name=Mantigue and natural=coastline. The order of nodes
is counter-clockwise, i.e. the sea is to the right. That doesn't stop it
from swallowing the island, though.
If you go to Mantigue's location
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=9.1731&lon=124.8249&zoom=14) you see,
well, nothing. If you click on the Potlach tab, you'll see the coastline.
Yes, Mantigue is really that small.
I checked the wiki. It talks about coastline-checker and closed polygons,
but I still don't know what I am missing there. Any ideas?

Thanks, Rainer