If I am right , elvin, you are the programmer

of MOM.

May I suggest some small details help us manage the right versions:

Include version name in download filename (mumapi125.jad) (mumbt125.jad)

Update the version number in the software itself ? 125 still says
1.02(4).

Try to get a signable version (see wiki page) to prevent al these
pop-ups on Nokia and others.

Your collegue of Whereami (Adam Boardman) provides signable

and unsigned versions. The signed version may be signed on a website

https://www.symbiansigned.com/app/page/public/openSignedOnline.do !

for free. You will need your IMEI number.

Gert Gremmen