Dear everyone

I am currently working in Oracle Spatial and would like to know whether it
is possible to use Oracle's PL/SQL API to fetch and display OSM data in a
Web Browser, via Oracle's MapViewer? The PL/SQL API simply calls the
relevant java API but by being in PL/SQL it allows one to call the programs
more easily within PL/SQL code.

If not does anyone know if it would it be possible to use the OSM XML API to
do this and link that into my PL/SQL code?

I am not looking to store actual OSM data in Oracle, as I only need to
display it along with some of my own data online. My own data is stored in
Oracle. I'm trying to figure out how to do this so that I do not have to
keep manually reimporting OSM data just to keep the data as fresh as the
planet.osm dumps.

I have wondered about a tile server but as all my code will be stored within
Oracle itself, I am not sure how easy it would be to refresh the imported
tiles automatically.

I am trying to complete this work using only PL/SQL, CSS and HTML, along
with XML if I need it and at a very last resort: JavaScript. I have no
knowledge of JavaScript or other programming languages and I am not about to
start learning them as I'm still learning the above, JavaScript excluding.

Kind regards

Tim