Hi,

Andy Allan wrote:
> There's a dozen other pages ("Neat Stuff" is one) that have a very
> similar purpose - maybe you could find them and combine them all.

I think the Wikipedia guys have various kinds of cleanup drives every
now and then. I remember there was a "no new articles" day once and
things like that. Maybe we should have a "wiki waning week" where
everyone is encouraged to merge similar articles and delete obsolete
articles. And then we invent a shiny star that we give to whoever
achieves the most decluttering during that week.

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"