The Canadian Mapping Fiesta plans are moving along nicely.  We're
hosting as many mapping parties as we can on Software Freedom Day,
Saturday the 20th of September.  So far Montreal, Sherbrooke, Hamilton,
Cambridge, Kitchener-Waterloo are set to go.

We need to hear from more of you.  This is a great opportunity to get
out and get to know some of your other local mappers, and turn some
curious locals into new mappers!  And you don't have to host a huge
event to have a great time.  So Calgary, Edmonton, which of you is going
to grab the spotlight in Alberta?  West Van are you going to let Surrey
show you up?  Halifax, St. John's, Hellooooo, is anybody home?

Toronto.  Oh Toronto, former home of mine.  First, you go 40 years
without a Stanley Cup and now you let Montreal host a party while you
mope?

Let's go first-time hosts.  Set a place, draw a cake, make some calls,
get the local cycling club involved.  And add yourself to the calendar
on the wiki.

It's Fun.  it's Free.  You can help.