Thanks for the feedback.

Of course, I think it is not interesting to access ALL the tags.
So, here are two fresh ideas:
- just the tags of the uploader: personnaly, I try to use the same tags)
- just the tags already used on a boundingbox: personnally, the tags I
use are related to the place tagged (for example, name of town + name
of region + name of country)

The second option is possible because Viking is a desktop application,
so it knows bounding box *before* uploading. So, it can request the
tags just before upload.

Do you think it's possible?

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- #UIN: 15146515 JID: [EMAIL PROTECTED] MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]