I just tried directupload on windows. It’s a nice idea. But when you click “ok”
nothing seems to happen. If you click again, it turns out that it uploads the
gpx twice. I’ll wait and see if the dupe is rejected or if it actually creates
a dupe, unneeded trace on the server.

De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Steven Le Roux
Envoyé : jeudi 4 septembre 2008 18:15
À : Subhodip Biswas
Cc : [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Raphael Mack; talk@openstreetmap.org
Objet : Re: [OSM-talk] [GSoC] JOSM Plugins

2008/9/4 Subhodip Biswas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

hi all !

JOSM has got two new plugins as a part from summer of code this year .

1) First one is GPSBabel Plugin .
2) Second one is DirectUpload Plugin .

please visit : http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/User:Subhodip/GSoC_Doc
for more details and instructions .

Woot ! two great news !  can't wait to test it :)

Congrats to all the people involved !

Feedback welcomed . A lot of thanks to Raphael Mack for mentoring me .
--
Regards
Subhodip Biswas

Fedora Ambassador
West Bengal , India

GPG key : FAEA34AB
Server :  <http://pgp.mit.edu> pgp.mit.edu
 <http://subhodipbiswas.wordpress.com> http://subhodipbiswas.wordpress.com
http:/ <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/SubhodipBiswas>
www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/SubhodipBiswas

Steven Le Roux
Jabber-ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
0x39494CCB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2FF7 226B 552E 4709 03F0 6281 72D7 A010 3949 4CCB