De: "AdamC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À: talk@openstreetmap.org
Envoyé: Mercredi 10 Septembre 2008 22:00:49 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin /
Berne / Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: [OSM-talk] Possible copyright data.

I have suspicions that data on the map may have been copied from a
copyrighted source. The area was drawn up very quickly with very few
GPS traces uploaded for that area. Despite the lack of GPS data, the
maps are very detailed, even down to footpath level and walk-ways
between . Also, some of the data is inaccurate - specifically, a
boundary is incorrect and refers to where the boundary used to be
several years ago (possibly even before Openstreetmap started).
However, the boundary has since moved.

I don't have the time to trace GPS data and key this in. So in light
of this possible problem, how do we further check the source of the
data and then, if necessary, go about rectifying it? Obviously, I'd
prefer if the data were bona-fide. :-)

TIA
Adam
--
You back your data up on the same planet?
PGP key: 0x7111B833