On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 8:36 AM, Gustav Foseid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Neither the 'coastline' base layer or the 'coastline errors' overlay
>> seem to be showing any tiles.
>
> Anyone know the status of the coastline error checker? I was going to clean
> up some coastlines this week, but is a bit hesitant to start messing around
> with the coastlines without somewhere to check for errors.

Well, thanks for mentioning there was a problem. Turns out that
hypercube is having difficulties and that OAM is using all the
database connections so tilecache is broken. And a network drive is
unreachable. Not sure what can be done about that in the short term.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://svana.org/kleptog/