Lukasz wrote:

> Also could you add in generate_tiles.py what is what:
>
> #bbox( left, bottom, right ,top)
> #bbox( minlong, minlat maxlong ,maxlat)   correct?
> Without being an expert I don't know what is min long max long,
> and
> min lat vs max lat.

The way I remember it is lines of *long*itude are all as *long* as
each other, so they run North-South(-North) around the globe, and so
measure how far East-West you are. Lines of latitude vary in size
being a maximum at the equator and a minimum at the poles (so
measure how far North or South you are).

>From that I would be able to confirm that you are correct above.

Ed