David Ebling wrote:
> I can't find any information on the wiki regarding the no name map layer that
> is now available on the home page. Is the search function useless or is this
> an omission that needs filling? If I knew how to create a new wiki page i'd
> start one...

A wiki page needs to be created for it. The best way to create pages on
a wiki is to create a link to a non existent page, on a page that should
link to it, then after you have saved that page, you can click the link
to create it.
> In particular I was looking for information on when the tiles are updated.

They are updated weekly, usually on a Thursday after the planet dump the
previous day.

Shaun