I would like to mark certain streets as having metered parking, but I found
no reference to it in the wiki, maybe we could decide on something?
 At least according to the system used in my city (Bahia Blanca, Argentina),
and I think the country, this tag would apply to ways. Also, it has a time
restriction (in my city the same applies to all metered parking streets, they
are metered 7-20 or 8-20, I can't recall exactly).
 metered_parking=<boolean> or maybe with two hours separated by a dash as in
7-20 (I have no idea if this is allowed)?