I assume that everything is two way (including motorway, motorway_link, trunk and trunk_link) unless there is a oneway=yes/true/ 1 tag.

Shaun
On 2 Oct 2008, at 09:47, Lambertus wrote:

I've been getting reports about routing problems where bi-directional
traffic is allowed on motorway_link roads. The map features page does
not state clearly which oneway value is implied however: The green box
states oneway=yes is implied, the descriptive text implies oneway=no.

It's time to correct this page to get rid of this contradiction. So
what's it going to be, do we imply oneway=yes?