I've got a question about derived datasets and the appropriate way to
handle them under the new and proposed license:

I download some OSM street data for an area I'm interested in.
I make some corrections to the street geometries and street tags.
I then use the corrected OSM street data to form the boundarys of
polygons representing tax assessor districts.
I then provide both the corrected street data and the new tax assessor
districts to my client.

I know that I would have to contribute my corrections and improvements
to the street data back to OSM. But under the current license, do I
have to distribute the tax assessor polygons under the OSM license?
What if this takes place under the proposed OSM license? Does it make
a difference?

Landon