Martijn van Exel wrote:

> Christiano -- Thanks for that. My guess would be that using the WMS in
> an OAM-external environment would actually violate the recommendation
> to use the i-cubed dataset only within OAM. My take on it would be
> that, as long as there's still uncertainty as to licensing, you should
> use the i-cubed data only within the OAM *website*.
>
> Does Potlatch show it, for example?

It did at one stage but sadly hasn't done for a while. Concerns were
expressed that some OAM content had been georeferenced by use of
Google Maps. Ed may have just permitted this by means of his latest
blog posting. ;)

For the i-cubed stuff, though, I _thought_ (may be wrong) that it was
just colour-corrected Landsat and I don't see how colour correction
would give anyone rights over tracing.

cheers
Richard