Hi,

I tried to run the planet-excerpt-area.pl program on my new ubuntu system. I
had it running on windows before. To get it running I copied debug.pm and
planet.pm into approriate folders.

Now I did the same on ubuntu and foolowing happens:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/perl/programs$ perl ./planetosm-excerpt-area.pl
"@specialsv_name" is not exported by the B module
Can't continue after import errors at /usr/lib/perl5/Utils/Debug.pm line 6
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/Utils/Debug.pm line 7.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/lib/perl5/Geo/OSM/Planet.pm line 30.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/Geo/OSM/Planet.pm line 30.
Compilation failed in require at ./planetosm-excerpt-area.pl line 20.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./planetosm-excerpt-area.pl line 20.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/perl/programs$

What is the problem, what can I do?

Any help appreciated!

Gary