On 23 Oct 2008, at 03:51, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 8:03 PM, Lukasz Szybalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Shaun McDonald
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 22 Oct 2008, at 21:38, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:

You've been pointed at a web page that tells you how to do that. Please
go
and read it.

So I've looked at the source code for the tw.openlayers which should
correspond to openlayers java script file.

http://toscawidgets.org/hg/tw.openlayers/file/387a2f19c67a/tw/openlayers/layer.py

from layer import Layer, Grid, WMS, Google, Yahoo, VirtualEarth
from layer import Vector, GML, OSMMapnik, OSMRenderer

I assume these directly correspond to openlayers java script file.
Which of these do I use to get my tiles?
http://a.tah.openstreetmap.org/Tiles/tile/10/262/380.png

I assume OSMMapnik is the one I should use? Correct?

Why not use a little bit of trial and error?

The following layer in my python code aka. tw.openlayers:
my2 = OSMMapnik(name="tile",
      url=['http://tah.openstreetmap.org/Tiles/tile/'],
      options = {'layers': 'osm', 'format':'png'})

generates the following layer in java script:
new OpenLayers.Layer.OSM.Mapnik('tile',['http://tah.openstreetmap.org/Tiles/tile/' ],{"layers":
"osm", "format": "png"})
What above javascript suppose to look like? (I can't find similar
looking javascript on google)

If I do:
OpenLayers.Layer.OSM.Mapnik("Mapnik")
this will render just fine from openstreetmaps.org

How can I tell it to use my url (mydomain.com/path....)???

You will probably have to change the OSMMapnik code.

Shaun