On Sat, 2008-10-25 at 10:30 -0600, Simon Wood wrote:
> Hi all,
> I  spoted that the Oldman River Reservoir is not rendering correctly with
> Mapnick, whilst is correctly showing in Osmarender and the Cyclemap.
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=49.5799&lon=-114.0377&zoom=13&layers=B000FTF

The reservoir way made up of 2 ways and so was not closed properly. I've
joined these two pieces together and it should render OK next week.

In two places the way overlapped itself and I fixed these too.

The rules for rendering water polygons were updated a few weeks ago.
Previously some non-closed ways were being filled in error because the
linear/area rules for water features were a little mixed up. I imagine
the cyclemap is derived from the previous rules.

        Jon