It is one of the ways that xybot has touched.

Interestingly prior to xybot touching it, there was a tag without a key nor value.

Shaun

On 26 Oct 2008, at 20:03, Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio wrote:

Hi. I can't see it from JOSM (08:00 pm London time). I don't think it's in the database. cheers,
Lucas
*De:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> en nombre de Barnett, Phillip
*Enviado el:* dom 26/10/2008 19:55
*Para:* talk@openstreetmap.org <mailto:talk@openstreetmap.org>
*Asunto:* [OSM-talk] Unable to delete way in Potlatch

I seem to have found a zombie way – every time I delete it in Potlatch it reappears 30 secs later. I’ve done this four or five times now. Any ideas?

Way number 8184385, which is a previously unwayed segment called Duckett Road underlying a properly wayed road of the same name, athttp://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.579649&lon=-0.101266&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF <http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.579649&lon=-0.101266&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF> **
*PHILLIP BARNETT
**SERVER MANAGER
*
200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
F E [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
WWW.ITN.CO.UK <http://www.itn.co.uk/>
P Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?

Please Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Independent Television News Limited unless specifically stated. This email and any files attached are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our
clients and business,

Thank You.