> It's fairly standard usage, you see a doctor at the doctors, a butcher
> runs the butchers. There should really be an apostrophe in there I
> think, ie: the butcher's shop, the doctor's surgery. But that's not
> really how people think of it. Just stick both on and point out
> everyone else's bad grammar :-)

Please bear with non-native english speaker. I agree we all use english for
easyness but those subtleties seem far-fetched.
Let's keep it simple and avoid the
"non-grammatically-correct-possessive-case".

I think the tag value should represent a concept, not be grammatically
correct.
We might as well use "A124" or whatever. If everybody agrees it means a
doctor amenity in whatever language, the goal is reached.
Obviously, it's far less mnemonic, though... :-)

- Chris -