On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 09:14:03AM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> please have a look and discuss my proposal about clothing that is expected
> to enter a place.
> (FKK: Max_clothing, churches etc: min_clothing
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/Clothing

Thanks Lulu-Ann for this most important proposal. I think we need a few
important additions, though. Clothing requirements are often
gender-specific, so there should be a male and female form of the tag. I
propose the following format:

female:min_clothing=burka
male:min_clothing=kippah

Also, for children there are often different clothing rules. In German
public swimming pools young children often run around withouth any
clothes on, in the US this doesn't happen. So how about putting the age
in there also:

male:min_clothing:under_5=nude
male:min_clothing:5_to_50=boxer_shorts
male:min_clothing:over_51=fully_clothed_please

Also I would suggest we apply those tags to certain bars and pubs, too:
female:max_clothing=topless
male:max_clothing=hat ("You can leave your hat on!")

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.remote.org/jochen/  +49-721-388298