On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 08:18:21PM +0100, Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio wrote:

> I agree with Etienne. Assuming that zone was blank, I think that user has
> done a great job.
>
> The day will come when we will get rid of all these gps talibans....

Well. There's nothing wrong with mapping rough data, *as long as it's
clearly labeled so*. But looking at something that you think is mapped
well, it would be rather good to know that here is something that could
use correcting...

Just my two cents. We should encourage everyone to make sure data is
correct, and clearly label things that needs fixing.
--
- Vegard Engen, member of the first RFC1149 implementation team.