I assume you mean Mapnik, mapnik is not done loading the data. If you see
your data when opening potlatch (it is the editor tab) or JOSM, it is the
DB.
Also it is probably already rendered on the Osmarender layer and definitely
on the data layer (real time), click the blue plus icon in the right top