Hi Tanveer,

Speaking from a CloudMade perspective, we went with Garmin IMG because its
the most popular type of hand held GPS device in the UK/EU.  Is the
situation different in India - what are the popular devices there? If there
is enough demand CloudMade can support other formats as well.

Best,

Nick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]