On 10 Nov 2008, at 14:14, Rory McCann wrote:

> On 10/11/08 12:40, Joseph Gentle wrote:
>> http://code.google.com/p/route-me/
>>
>> ... Though the focus is on the map view, not on making it a fully
>> fledged application for the store.
>>
>> -J
>
> Interesting... I have an iPod Touch, how do I install this? I've
> uncrippled it, and I can't find route-me on the installer.app...

Rory, I believe this is a "View" that can be added to an application
that is being created with the official SDK. So, on the one hand you
don't even need to unlock your phone to use it, but on the other you
either need to pay for the developer program or wait for someone to
develop an app with it and get it into the app store.

I don't know if it would be possible to use this with an app for a
jailbroken phone.

John