People typically write posts on the mailing lists when things don't work.

I want to tell you that I think OpenStreetBugs works nicely in the area of
Munich, Germany.
I am writing comments on OSB every now and then and I am checking it pretty
regularly. In Munich I would say we have established a nice way of using the
tool.

I have seen unexperienced users giving hints about features that are wrong or
missing on the map. These messages have been answered in a very productive way.

I have seen experienced users asking for opinions on unclear information. These
entries have sometimes triggered very useful discussions on those items that
only locals know.

And all of that took place on those little notes you can leave on OSB.

In Munich, the OSM data is almost complete. And I think OSB is a valuable help
for filling in those small gaps that we have.

Thanks a lot for the tool!

RalfZ
Munich, Germany