Hi,

Dave Stubbs wrote:
> It doesn't really. If at all then it happens in place on that page.
> Generally OJW is the one who picks good ones from the proposals page,
> and promotes them to a featured image slot.

I asked about the process a long time ago and basically got the response
that as long as there isn't a huge competition for new images of the
week, you can just insert your image into a free slot yourself, and OJW
will simply promote the next one to the front page every week. I have
done this a number of times since without a complaint from anybody.

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"