A few weeks ago ITO published a planet view of edits to OpenStreetMap over
the past year.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterito/3054501076/in/pool-itomedia

This showed lots of good stuff (and loads of hard work!) but also shows some
large scale graffiti which was immediately christened as 'Santa's routes'
(see comment on the Flickr page). Some of these routes have now been
removed.

We have just updated this image to show the current situation which shows
what is now left in the dataset and still needs clearing (unless they are
ferry routes).

Can I suggest that people find them and edit them out if appropriate (this
is not easy with big features and the current editors)? Can I also suggest
that people make a comment on the Flickr page if they have removed one to
avoid duplicate work?

We will update this image every few days until they are clear, another good
reason to leave a comment if you have removed a trail.

It you want to keep up with other images published by ITO then why not
subscribe to the 'ItoMedia' pool.

Regards,

Peter Miller

ITO World Ltd