>Message: 5
>Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:13:59 +0100
>From: "Till Harbaum / Lists" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [OSM-talk] Yahoo WMS server?
>To: talk@openstreetmap.org
>
>Hi,
>
>is there a stand-alone yahoo WMS server? Yahoos license seem to allow this
>and some users of my osm2go ask for yahoo images. Going through a
>wms server would be the easiest and cleanest solution i think.
>
>Thanks,
>  Till

And would allow me to trace from Yahoo! images when stealing time off
work. The systems on work doesn't allow the Yahoo WMS plugin in JOSM to
work correctly, and I cannot use my private computer. I seriously think of
buying a broadband dongle just to download email and use Yahoo images in
JOSM. Just think of it, almost out of landsat details in my state, and no
Yahoo for 5 weeks! And also, no chance to get another GPX track for at
least 5 weeks either.

--
Brgds
Aun Johnsen