On 9 Dec 2008, at 09:18, Steven Le Roux wrote:

> 2008/12/8 Bernhard Zwischenbrugger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Hi
>>
>> Just an other slippy map:
>> http://lamp2.fhstp.ac.at/~lbz/beispiele/ws2008/oomap4/index.php
>>
>> Maybe you like the zoom.
>
> yes it's smooth :) but you disabled the useful "shift + clic" for
> rapid zooming a zone...

I'm not sure he "disabled" it as much as "hasn't got around to
implementing it". Has to be said though, that's one smooth zoom. I
think the animated zooms could do with being a little faster but
that's no big deal, am I right in thinking that you're not restricting
it so that you can only view at specific zoom factors but you can also
drag the tiles when they're part-way between zooms?

John