Hi all,

can someone please fix this up:

it's a deleted way which is still belonging to two relations

The theory on how it happened is this: We were fixing up a relation with
two people at the same time in Potlatch, and when moyogo deleted a way,
I edited the relation myself and uploaded the new version with that
deleted way still included. So, we now end up with this.

This reminds me of my comment here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:OSM_Protocol_Version_0.6#Downloading_properties_of_relations_without_members

Why isn't it possible for the API to have functions like "add way X to
relation Y", or "remove X from relation Y"? This method where you just
upload entire new versions of the full relation with all its members is
just asking for troubles like the one that happened here.

Ben