Ed Loach wrote:
> It is IE7 fully patched, and I'm guessing (as it doesn't always
> do it) that it is user error (me). It is probably that when I
> switch from one tab to the wiki tab and back that the way
> looks like it is still selected but in reality the flash bit
> doesn't have focus.

Right, gotcha.

I thought it might have been IE - on any other browser, closing Potlatch
with unsaved changes brings up a Javascript alert, something like "Are you
sure? You have unsaved changes" etc. etc.. But I could never get it to work
in IE: the only way I could find to successfully execute Javascript from
ActionScript (to set/unset the "dirty" variable) made an annoying
link-opening clack noise every time you called it. Which made editing hugely
unpleasant and counter-intuitive.

In fact, we've been talking "patches welcome" - maybe someone could help fix
this one?

http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/applications/editors/potlatch/potlatch.as#L938
(note the IE line is commented out)

cheers