De: "Manuel de la Torre" <mdlto...@gmail.com>
À: talk@openstreetmap.org
Envoyé: Jeudi 18 Décembre 2008 08:58:34 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne /
Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: [OSM-talk] [tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Publisher)

Sorry for my fist post. This is my first proposal and I am very new to this.

I am proposing the tag:publisher.

Intent: To mark the location of a publisher. Could be a magazine,
newspaper, music, software, book, etc...

The wiki page of the proposal is at:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Publisher

I will really appreciate your comments.

Meme.