Hi All

First, seasonal greetings!

I have a few questions:

1) I have uploaded roads data using JOSM. This now is appearing as normal
lines and not as per the classified roads. I like Mekaartor also, and can
want to upload the rest of the roads. Am I using the correct process,
because some roads are new and some is a change of the existing roads.
"I download the respective area, add my data and delete on my pc what seems
to be incorrect, then upload again."

2) I also would like to add more parameters for the roads, like average
travel speed, speed limit, etc. could it be done? The reason why I want to
add this is to be used in our routing component, eventually to determine
also average travel time.

Regards

Andre