I posted early this month about the launch of G'o, the replacement for 'mom'. Lots of people have visited the website (poco.org.uk/go) and downloaded the application but a few have reported being unable to run it. This is entirely my fault. I accidentally left some development diagnostics code in place which stalled the application at start-up because it would not find a folder in place on the phone's memory card. I have fixed this and put new downloads on the site. All you who downloaded the faulty launch version (prior to 9 January) should return to the site, get the new files, and re-install over the earlier app.
Sorry about the cock up!

elvin.ibbot...@poco.org.uk
the byre | ecclesbourne lane | idridgehay | derbyshire | DE56 2SB
01773 550658 | 07725 808340