Hi,

Daniel Taylor wrote:
> Interesting, ok, well the Europe limit is fine, I want this for the UK.
> but the up to 60 minutes thing makes it a tad useless for what i need. I
> presume that's for performance reasons?

I guess so, I'm not one of the operators.

Some time ago I have experimented with a Perl script that did similar
analyses and was able to cut memory usage and computing time by simply
dropping everything smaller than tertiary roads, which is perfectly ok
for an analysis in the 3 hour range.

> is the code for that feature
> available?

The openrouteservice code is, as far as I understand, still under lock
and key but scheduled to become available after the author has got his
degree (it seems that there's a problem in academia with publishing some
things too early).

The Perl script I was talking about is theoretically available but it
was a relatively crude thing that I did for a customer and I'll have to
remove hard-coded customer data from the script & put some documentation
in before I can put it in SVN. (I could quickly generate a 3 hour radius
around some place if you tell me the coordinates of that some place though!)

Bye
Frederik