Hi,

Karl Eichwalder wrote:
> potlatch's behavior isn't fair, I'd say.  It must not change existing
> data siliently.  Instead, it should warn the use and download recent
> data from the server.

That would make editing much slower. But with API 0.6 this will be fixed
because Potlatch's update attempt will fail in this case (it still has
an old version number).

> There is no reason to assume that the data entered by the potlatch user
> is better than the recent change done externally.

JOSM will do the same thing - change the way in Potlatch, then change it
in JOSM and upload, and you have overwritten your change... again, this
will not be the case anymore with 0.6.

Bye
Frederik