Hi again!

Further investigation shows, that they are already publishing same
data (and more)
- with freely (as in beer) downloadable localized (Slovenian) version
of mapyx [1]
- in (payable) Slovenian map packs for mapyx in their store [2]

They want to include OSM support in mapyx (in localized version at
least) so that they could bundle better maps for free with it.

Would it make any legal difference if they perform the actual import
(with our precise instructions and preparing the .osm file) to avoid
all the paperwork?

Is any paperwork required and how was this handled in other, similar situations.

If so, seeing rather high activity towards ODbL relicensing, would it
make sense to specifically mention that one in the donation paper?

Any opinions, hidden dangers...?
Stefan

[1] http://www.mapyx.com/ / http://www.kje.si/
[2] http://www.mapyx.com/index.asp?tn=shop2&c=227 /