I am still stuck in rendering zoom level 8 to 16.
1. From postgres sql log, I can see if I modify the table name in osm.xml,
it will prompt table not found. So, it seems like it able to connect to
database. but I am stuck why it is not able to render any data from
database. looks like its only get data from boundary.
-----also in the postgres log file
%t LOG:  could not receive data from client: No connection could be made
because the target machine actively refused it.
%t LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection

Do you guys know what is the problem? (it is in windows environment) (Iam
able to run demo from the shape file just fine)
- PostgreSQL 8.3 , postgis 1.3.5
- python 2.5
- mapnik 0.5.1

I try to figure it out, is it still the database problem not able to return
the data or it is the osm.xml stylesheet that I need to troubleshoot.

thanks in advance